Ty Dalitz (@tydalitz) is an Australian who has spent the last six years traveling the world. And he hasn’t taken a single flight. It started off when he sailed to Asia and planned on making it to London by an overland route. But it has morphed into a six year journey filled with some of the most incredible adventures under the sun.
Here are some things Ty had done:
- Rode a motorbike the length of Vietnam
- Crashed a wine convention in China by creating fake business cards
- Caught the Trans-Siberian railway from Mongolia through Russia to Europe
- Hitch-hiked around Europe
- Caught a ride on a sailboat across the Atlantic
- Sailed through the Panama Canal
- Crossed the Pacific in a sailboat twice
- Assisted in an attempt to SWIM ACROSS THE PACIFIC OCEAN
- Rode alongside the swimmer in a dingy
- Saw sharks in the great blue ocean
- Visited the Pacific Ocean Garbage Patch
And that’s just scratching the surface. I could sit and listen to Ty tell stories all day.
Follow Ty’s story on his website LostAussies.com or Lost Aussies on Facebook.